Thursday, January 30, 2014

Oh no!

Hello Keyboard is my Microphone followers! I want to apologize for anyone who has recently tried to view the "When you wish upon a star" post or the "I wouldn't have nothin' if I didn't have you post".  It would appear to be that something went wrong with the Dipity Timeline's that I created for those posts.  This is horribly upsetting to me, more so for the first one, because I worked incredibly hard at putting it together, and it was a story that was heavy in multimedia.... Unfortunately, I am not sure that I will be able to successfully recreate that timeline, and I greatly apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

This is a great example of the downside of using internet technology for reporting!!

I'll be back to blogging soon I promise! I already have a few topics up my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment