Sunday, December 1, 2013

Biography Proposal - Life with a Musical Twist

Pat McGill, September 2013 photo shoot.  Photo courtesy
Heartfelt Memories by Heather
For my biography assignment I would like to do a biography on Pat McGill, a senior music major who is currently singing professionally with the Pittsburgh Opera.

Pat is a music education major at Slippery Rock University, and grew up in Washington, PA.  I intend to document milestones in his singing career, and highlight achievements that have gotten him to where he is today.  I plan to use a combination of videos and photos, and if possible would like to use the Dipity Timeline program used in the "When You Wish Upon A Star" assignment I did earlier in the semester.

Pat's current position with the Pittsburgh Opera was recently covered by the Rocket, and I feel like a multimedia piece like this could accent the article written by Rebecca Marcucci very well if done properly.

Pat McGill, September 2013 photo shoot.  Photo courtesy Heartfelt Memories by Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment